EVENT DATES : 30/11/2018 - 03/12/2018
EVENT PLACE : SINAIA, Romania
PROGRAMME AND OBJECTIVES
Through various workshops participants will have opportunities to:
• showcase their own peer education initiatives;
• experience tools used by their peers in local approaches;
• find out from professionals in the field about the quality assurance process in peer education;
• develop new transnational initiatives in cooperation with the other organisations;
• network with other young peer trainers and professionals.
Please welcome, Mythea, our new intern!
Mythea is a university student from the United States where she studies Political Science and Business at the University of Rochester in Upstate NY. She is a study abroad student with Educational Programmes Abroad and during her time in Brussels she is taking classes at Vesalius College (part of VUB) and interning at EPTO for one term.
What does it look to be a member of EPTO? Our membership structure is mostly based on youth and youth-serving organisations and institutions. It aims at fostering ownership and responsibility on both sides and at reaching a critical mass of active players in the field of peer education.
They are so synchronised...
After having been trained by EPTO 14 years ago in Malmedy, After having played different roles and contributed to the development of the organisation, Luis and Julie are leaving this year for developing their own personal projects.
We warmly thank them for their commitment.