EVENT DATES : 30/11/2018 - 03/12/2018
EVENT PLACE : SINAIA, Romania
PROGRAMME AND OBJECTIVES
Through various workshops participants will have opportunities to:
• showcase their own peer education initiatives;
• experience tools used by their peers in local approaches;
• find out from professionals in the field about the quality assurance process in peer education;
• develop new transnational initiatives in cooperation with the other organisations;
• network with other young peer trainers and professionals.
Please welcome, Mythea, our new intern!
Mythea is a university student from the United States where she studies Political Science and Business at the University of Rochester in Upstate NY. She is a study abroad student with Educational Programmes Abroad and during her time in Brussels she is taking classes at Vesalius College (part of VUB) and interning at EPTO for one term.