Experiential learning and project planning tools enabling participants to design – and support others in designing – their own peer education projects at local level.
Learning outcomes for participants:
- To understand the concept and value of peer education
- To initiate and plan their peer education project
- To identify and engage with their project’s stakeholders
- To ensure the leaning and participation of their target groups
- To evaluate and follow up on their project
Pilot coaching module on peer education 2016
EPTO delivered a coaching module on peer education from September 26th to 30th in Maribor, Slovenia. 15 participants from 4 member organisations Dev-Aid (AL), Dunare.EDU (RO), Forum Tarsulat (HU) and Humanitas (SI) experienced a new 5-day programme, based on the “Toolkit for quality peer education”, enabling participants to design their own peer education projects and help others to do so. Logically, the module focused on exploring and understanding peer education and coaching, and on project design and management. All 4 teams worked fruitfully and achieved a great project plan! Now the implementation of their ideas will start and the projects will run until September 2017. Let’s wish them good luck! And stay tuned for updates!